Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Last Day

My final day across the Atlantic. I'm going to spend it watching Karate Kid, playing with baby Freya, and hanging out with my cousin and aunt. Sounds like a good day right...or I could go on a pub crawl, climb to the top of Big Ben, pretend like I'm King Kong and then jump in the River Thames. Nah, I'll hang out with the family.

Well, I was about the load up some pictures but it seems the computer does not agree with my camera. So...maybe back in the America? That, I promise will happen.

Now that I think of it, this blog is almost finished! I mean, how much more can I write about Europe when I'm in America? How can you follow Cyrus when he clearly has no where interesting to go? Maybe I'll start another blog...Tell me what you think.

What did you like?
More importantly, what didn't you like?
What do you want more of?
What suggestions do you have?

Tell me anything. I take criticism well. E-mail or comment! (i_cyrus@yahoo.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment