Sunday, July 18, 2010

Back In The Dam

From Paris, where the women flock like the salmon of Capistrano, we took a train to Amsterdam. 4 hours later we arrived in the city of clouds (I don't know if they call it the city of clouds but I like it) After checking into our extremely awesome, no problems here, hostel (a little sarcasm) Sean and I met up with Johan! O Johan, you crazy Norweigan.

Sad N Happy Story: A baby took its first step! O, how magical it was. The twinkle in the parents eye gleamed with joy and admiration for their baby's feat on feet. Filled with happiness, the parents picked the child up to sky faster than a rocket to the moon and held it in their arms warm with compassion. Unfortunately, they picked the baby up too fast and it threw up on the parents brand new white carpet...Sad and Happy.

We leave for Madrid in the evening on Monday then are following it up with Barcelona. The city I am most excited to visit is Barcelona.

I still can't believe I'm only half way through my trip! More posts and pictures to come! And dare I say...a video of magnanimous proportions? Yes, I dare.

Traveling Tips: Don't let French people cut in line just because cant tell them to get lost. The fist shake is the international symbol for "get outta here youz" (Italian Accent)

No comments:

Post a Comment