Thursday, July 29, 2010

Munich/Berlin

It has been awhile my loyal followers (all 5 of you haha)

Sean and I are currently in Berlin at the St. Christophers Inn (aka Beluchis) It's a pretty cool place especially since they have...1 EURO JAGER SHOTS! If you know me, that is like heaven upon a bar.

Munich was probably my favorite city. Not because of the architecture or the nightlife. It was the atomosphere that got me. It felt better, just the vibe I guess, than the other cities we have been.

Overall though, Barcelona takes the cake. The city was awesome but the lifestlye was 2nd to none. We saw and experienced more than we could have asked for. Barcelona has a lot of night clubs but at 12 euros a drink, we passed. Sean and I aren't night club people any way. We like to be where the people are and, on Las Ramblas (Barcelona's central street), there were loads of people.

a lil creative writing: Jump up. Jump down. Look left. Look right. Right hand up. Left hand up. Left leg up. Now your standing on your right leg and you look ridiculous.

Berlin has been interesting so far. Lots of the punk rock, I'm angry with my parents, sort of vibe. Also, everytime I look at a person who is clearly over 70, I cannot help but think they were a Nazi. NOT FUNNY, but a little chuckle will do.

I have pictures but this computer will not let me load them (Carol Kinlock) SO for now its a :o) face and a thank you for reading my blog.

Also, I lost my wallet. Yay.

Sad n Happy: Happy hour ended an hour ago. Good thing we are friends with the bartender.

No comments:

Post a Comment