Thursday, July 1, 2010

What could/should/probably will happen

My flight leaves in less than 24 hours and I’ll be gone from home for over a month. It hasn’t hit me yet. All this planning and time spent getting all the details, big and small, is all coming together. I guess I just don’t know what to expect.

Here is a list of a few things I expect to happen:

Seeing lots of different people and cultures

Being yelled at for being American

Going out almost every single night

Get lost multiple times

See castles (I LOVE CASTLES)

Drink copious amounts of beer and fine liquor

Eat an obscene amount of delicious food

Walk off all the food I eat

Urinate in an inappropriate area

Bastille Day in Paris

Truly EPIC weekends with Patrick Collins, Andy Chung, and Johan Gressburg

Randomly run into somebody I know

Fight a leprechaun

Go hyphy dumb in dance clubs

Girls, Women, Cougars and Sweedish chicks…

Unforgettable memories, lots of pictures, new friends and a new take on life

AND getting randomly searched at all airports

A little creative writing: A safe fell out a 3rd story window landing on top of a bus stop. A bus driver, on his normal route, was first to arrive on the scene. He got out to inspect the situation and gasped in disbelief. A little dog was trapped under the safe. Being an animal lover and portly, round gentleman, he lifted the safe with all his strength to free to dog. Unfortunately he dropped it and the dog died. If it makes you feel better the dog was a stray and the bus driver had terrible B.O.

Talk to you in Europe. Goodnight America

No comments:

Post a Comment